Microsoft FrontPage Hosting
Microsoft FrontPage® is the easiest tool to build and publish your website and Alentus gives you full FrontPage hosting support to easily publish your website to the Internet.
As a Registered Web Presence Provider for Microsoft FrontPage, Alentus is hosting thousands of FrontPage websites and provides full support for all versions of the Microsoft FrontPage® Server Extensions. FrontPage provides the features, flexibility, and functionality to help you build a great website and we provide you with all the FrontPage hosting tools necessary to publish and manage your online FrontPage website. View available Plans.
I want to publish my FrontPage website to the Web. What next?
As an exclusive Windows hosting provider, all of our hosting plans and servers fully support all versions of Microsoft FrontPage. You can make your FrontPage website live on the Internet by following two simple steps:
- Choose one of our FrontPage hosting plans. All Plans will allow you to directly publish your website to the Internet from within the FrontPage program running on your workstation.
- Once your FrontPage hosting plan is setup (within 1 business day), we will email you simple instructions on how to configure your workstation to publish, or upload, your website pages to the FrontPage hosting server. This will then make your website "live" on the Internet.
What versions of FrontPage are supported?
We support all versions of FrontPage, including 2003, 2002 and 2000. We also work closely with the Microsoft FrontPage Product Group and and will be offering support for all future versions of FrontPage.
What if I run into problems? What kind of support can I expect?
We have several Microsoft Certified Professionals on staff and offer free telephone technical support (1-877-922-9903), free email support and 24x7 access to your Alentus SupportCenter, which allows you to seek help, report problems, and make change requests. We also have an extensive KnowledgeBase with many FrontPage related issues available at http://support.alentus.com
I need FULL support for the FrontPage Server extentions. Can I get that with Alentus?
Yes! Alentus is a Windows host, not a Unix host. All of our hosting servers are running Windows Server 2003, which is the only platform that gives you full and complete support for ALL of the features available in FrontPage.
What if I'm not happy with my FrontPage hosting? Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes. All services provided by Alentus include a no-nonsense 30-day money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our FrontPage hosting services, you will be refunded your entire monthly hosting fee charges.
FrontPage 2003 Product Overview
FrontPage 2003 provides the features, flexibility, and functionality to help you build better Web sites. It includes the professional design, authoring, data, and publishing tools needed to create dynamic and sophisticated Web sites. FrontPage 2003 advances your Web development in three key areas.
- Designing: Use enhanced design tools to produce better looking Web sites. New layout and graphics tools make it easier to design exactly the site you want.
- Coding: Use design tools to generate better code, or expand your code skills. Use built-in scripting tools for interactive results. And with professional coding tools, you can write code faster, more efficiently, and with greater accuracy.
- Extending: Connect with people and information in new ways by building Extensible Markup Language (XML) data-driven Web sites using the first commercially available, completely WYSIWYG ("what you see is what you get") Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT) editor. The enhanced publishing features and options help you get your Web pages online more quickly. Note: XML collaboration requires Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003, which is fully supported by Alentus.
Design Better-looking Sites with FrontPage
FrontPage 2003 includes tools and layout and graphics features to help you work faster and design professional Web sites.
- Work with graphics from other applications, giving you more control over how images are displayed and saved.
- Use dynamic Web templates to modify entire sections of a Web site. By updating the master template, changes are automatically made to all pages linked to that template.
- Target specific browser or screen resolutions by using browser and resolution reconciliation. See how your site will look in various combinations of browsers and resolutions.
- Create and manipulate tables used for layout purposes, and provide pixel-precise control of your layout.
- Use manipulation tools to more easily work with multiple images and pieces of content that sit in the same space, and to create visual effects, such as pop-up menus.
Microsoft© FrontPage© is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.